Download your label here, and bring it along so we know who baked what!
How to create your label
- First print off the label using the link above. This has four labels on it.
- You’ll notice dotted lines, and solid lines.
- Cut along the solid lines. This will give you four pieces.
- Fold along the dotted lines – the middle one folds the sheet in half, and the lines at either end should be folded under so that your label can stand up (see example above).
- Fill in the spaces, including any potential allergens such as nuts etc, and proudly display next to your bake 🙂