We quite often get asked similar questions on our Facebook page – here are 10 facts about Aberdeen Baking club that should answer the majority!
- All you have to do is bake something and turn up ( we don’t bake at the club – we do it in advance).
- We meet monthly.Venues can change but are always posted on the Facebook page.
- There’s NO membership, or admission fee – we welcome as many people as possible (though we do have a maximum capacity). It’s important to us that ABC is always free to attend.
- There are NO rules and NO competition element!
- Usually we theme the event each month, and it’s always posted on the event page.
- Please feel free to come along without a bake for the first time if you are nervous!
- This is an important one – bring a BIG Tupperware with you as you’ll have lots of goodies to take home!
- Feel free to bring a friend – they don’t have to bake if they don’t want to.
- We advise that you don’t eat dinner beforehand. You’ll only kick yourself when you get full after trying only two bakes.
- Cheese Month is always a good idea…